Faculty & Research
FULL-TIME FACULTY RECRUITMENT
Grounded in the rich cultural legacy of Peking University, Guanghua School of Management is proud to be at the forefront of business and economics research in China. As a strong research-oriented faculty and an internationally recognized institution, Guanghua’s research output consistently ranks among top elite schools in Asia.
We are seeking applications for positions at the Assistant/Associate/Full Professor level across all economics, business, and management-related academic fields. Guanghua offers supportive scholarships and is committed to the development of our junior faculty.
Successful candidates will be expected to pursue independent research at the highest international level and establish a competitive research program leading to publications in top-ranked academic journals.
- Assistant Professor (not tenured)
- Associate Professor (not tenured)
- Professor (tenured)
- A Ph.D. degree in related fields with an outstanding educational or working background.
- Excellent research abilities with the potential of becoming a leader in your academic field.
- Able to teach in both English and Chinese.
Compensation and Benefits
- A globally competitive salary package.
- Housing allowance.
- A rental apartment or subsidized school housing in accordance with national and school-level requirements.
- Research seed funding.
- International academic seminar funding.
- Financial support for social science/natural science projects or projects launched through the "Guanghua Thought Leadership Platform".
- Generous research grants and recommendations to the "Guanghua Young Scholar" or "Guanghua Researcher" program (Based on your application conditions).
- Annual vacation leave and paid academic leave.
- Access to quality education for your children, including Peking University's Affiliated Kindergarten, Affiliated Primary School and Affiliated Middle School.
- Fully furnished private office, catering service and administrative support.
- Personal CV (including a list of publications together with your teaching and research experience).
- Cover Letter.
- Full text of at least three (3) representative research publications.
- Three (3) Reference Letters.
- Other evidence of research and teaching experience (including awards).
Please upload your application materials to http://126.96.36.199:8100/GSM/login.html
or send your application materials to Recruitment@gsm.pku.edu.cn