Guanghua School of Management has two postdoctoral mobile stations for business administration and applied economics. Applicants must submit the application materials by January 31, 2018
Guanghua Thought Leadership Post-Doctoral Recruitment
- Guanghua Thought Leadership dives into business practices and education, and focuses on the holistic, strategic, and forward-looking questions on China’s social development and economic reforms. We have driven impactful research findings, leading to the publications of multiple Business Administration courses, books, case studies, reports, and white papers. We have also delivered applied research findings to policymakers through regular briefs.
- We seek highly motivated full-time post-doctoral researchers in the fields of economics, finance, accounting, business statistics and econometrics, organizational behavior and human resource management, strategic management, marketing, management science and engineering, and information systems.
- A Ph.D. Degree from a well-recognized university in China or abroad within the past 3 years.
- Under 35 years old.
- Strong research potential and able to guarantee availability for full-time scientific research work.
What We Provide
- Annual salary paid monthly for up to 48 months.
- Additional support from China’s Postdoctoral Science Fund and the "Guanghua Thought Leadership Platform" research program.
- Opportunity to apply for other teaching and research positions depending on hiring needs.
- Housing provident fund, endowment insurance, public medical care, and other standard benefits.
- Housing allowance in accordance with school policy and other relevant regulations.
- Provided office space, computer and telephone etc.
- Necessary administrative support.
- Personal CV.
- A copy of your Identification Document.
- Two (2) Reference Letters.
- A list of your academic achievements.
- Full text of two (2) representative research papers.
- An essay outlining your long-term career goals and research plans during your post-doctoral work period.
- Letter of "Academic Integrity Statement".
- Please send your application materials to email@example.com. Format the subject line in the following manner: "APPLICANT'S FULL NAME + POSITION APPLIED FOR".
- For enquiries, please contact Ms. Zhou at 86-01062747185.
2018 postdoctoral recruitment requirements summary