Guanghua School of Management has two postdoctoral mobile stations for business administration and applied economics. Applicants must submit the application materials by January 31, 2018
- Candidates for the post-doctorate research position must possess an earned Ph.D. in the relevant fields. Additionally, candidates should meet academic qualifications, have excellent academic performance, and maintain good physical and mental health;
- Candidates should be under 35 years old;
- Candidates should have earned doctoral degree no more than three years ago by the employment start date;
- Candidates should work as a full-time position;
- The applicant's inbound research program needs to be related to the research project or research expertise of the coordinator.
- List of academic achievements;
- Two copies of the full text of the representative;
- Potential research ideas and work plans during the post-doctorate position.
- Please send the above application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 31, 2018.
- Please note:
- The electronic application materials should be arranged in the order as listed in the “Required Materials” above and marked with the serial number.
- Each applicant must send them to the above email address on time.
- The subject of the email must indicate the name of the applicant, the name of the coordinator, and the name of the recruiting department.
- After the initial screening, an interview notice will be issued for the candidates in the short-list. The interview is scheduled to be held at the end of February 2018.