Guanghua Thought Post-doctoral Recruitment at Guanghua School of Management, Peking University
Applicants can apply for full-time post-doctoral positions in the fields of economics, finance, accounting, business statistics and econometrics, organizational behavior and human resource management, strategic management, marketing, management science and engineering, and information systems.
- Have obtained a Ph.D.degree from a well-recognized and highly-regarded university in China or abroad within the past 3 years and be under 35 years old;
- Have strong research potential and be able to guarantee availability for full-time scientific research work;
- Priority will be given to recent Ph.D. graduates and Ph.D. graduates who graduated from one of the world's top 50 universities ( according to the latest ranking published by Times Higher Education).
- Copy of government-issued ID;
- Two (2) letters of reference;
- A list of academic achievements;
- Full-text of two (2) representative;
- A document outlining long-term career goals and research plans during post-doctoral work period;
- "Academic Integrity Commitment" Document.
- Please send application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org, listing the subject of the email according to the format "APPLICANT'S FULL NAME + POSITION BEING APPLIED FOR".
- For questions, please contact Ms. Zhou at 86-01062747185.