The Guanghua-Kellogg Executive MBA program empowers participants to achieve their full leadership potential, and provides them with resources designed to propel careers forward and meet specific career needs. These resources include:
· Topical programs and workshops such as "Speed Networking and Your Elevator Pitch" and "Effectively Using Online Career Management Center Resources" during the Residency Week in Chicago;
· Individualized career assessments designed to identify strengths and identify opportunities for career growth;
· Access to online tools such as exclusive research guides, subscription databases, alumni directories and Job Boards;
· Lifelong connections with alumni in the Kellogg and Guanghua networks, as well as access to all global Clubs and Groups;
· Alumni Career coaching through Kellogg's Career Management Center (alumni only).