This page explains the application procedure, the application materials you need to submit, required GRE/GMAT scores as well as GRE/GMAT code.
Please use this checklist to ensure that you have all the required documentation before applying. All applications should be submitted via Peking University MBA Application System.
1) Completed Peking Guanghua MBA application form
2) Resume/CV(no more than 2 pages)
3) University degree and certificate
4) University transcript
6) Two recommendation letters submitted by the reference
7) Scanned bank statement showing a balance of at least USD $50,000 (or in other currency equivalent to that amount) OR statement of a corporate sponsor (if applicable)
8) Scanned passport page with personal information
9) Official GMAT/GRE score report or Peking University Guanghua MBA On-Campus Entrance Exam score. The Guanghua MBA on-Campus Entrance Exam is an alternative option that Guanghua provides to applicants to substitute GMAT/GRE.
10) Certificate of new HSK Level 6 (total score: 225) or higher (only required for international candidates applying to the Full-time or Part-Time MBA Program taught in Chinese)
* Items 1) -7) can ONLY be submitted in Chinese or English, and the application documents cannot be returned.
*New HSK Test: Level 6 (Listening≥80, Reading≥75, Writing≥70), within 2 years of the application deadline
Global MBA: Applicants with competitive GMAT/GRE scores can apply for Global MBA.
PMBA: Applicants with competitive GMAT/GRE, and Regular Chinese Test (HSK) scores can apply for PMBA.
GMAT/GRE Code (Country code: CHN)
* Verbal, Quantitative, Analytical Writing, and Integrated Reasoning scores should all be included.
*To obtain more information, and to register for the GMAT or GRE test, please visit: www.mba.com or www.ets.org/gre
© 2019 Guanghua School of Management Peking University